Wednesday, April 05, 2006

TV BLOGGING

I've been watching Grey's Anatomy on DVD, don't ask me why (okay, it's because of my rhymes with "whyfe"). It's a mildly entertaining show about surgical interns with some decent-for-network-TV dialogue, suitably cringe-inducing (for me) human blood and meat medical moments, and many, many fashionable scarves. It also features Patrick Dempsey and Isaiah Washington in the cast, two actors who I've always liked and who deserve wider recognition, Washington in particular. His performance in Soderbergh's Out of Sight manages to out-psychopath Don Cheadle, no easy thing.

Oh yeah, the show takes place in Seattle, though it is a Seattle in an alternate universe, one where a hospital can be within a block of both the Space Needle and the Pike Place Market.

No comments: