Wednesday, April 05, 2006

HUGHES: I'VE ALSO DISCOVERED THAT MUSLIMS PRAY IN PLACES CALLED 'MOSQUES'

After a year on the job as America's ambassador of Bush has a Great Heart, Karen Hughes has learned a few things about the Middle East. Share with us what you've learned, won't you, Karen?
"One of the things that I heard as I traveled throughout the Middle East is concern about the Israeli-Palestinian policy. I came back from my first trip and relayed to both the secretary (of State) and the president that, to the extent that we could be seen as visibly working to improve life for the Palestinian people," which would improve the U.S. image across the world.

This is shocking. Improve life for the Palestinian people? When will Bush fire this obvious anti-semite?

Also:
Reports about the treatment of detainees in Iraq and Guantanamo Bay have also been "very difficult" for Hughes' efforts, she says.

"Those pictures from Abu Ghraib were horrible," she says. "I would hope that people should look at them for what they are, which is crimes."

Yes. Please start with convincing your boss.

No comments: